Who We Are:
HBC is a diversified global retailer focused on driving the performance of high quality stores and their all-channel offerings, growing through acquisitions, and unlocking the value of real estate holdings. Founded in 1670, HBC is the oldest company in North America. HBC's portfolio today includes formats ranging from luxury to premium department stores to off price fashion shopping destinations, with more than 480 stores and over 66,000 employees around the world.
HBC's leading banners across North America and Europe include Hudson's Bay, Lord & Taylor, Saks Fifth Avenue, Gilt, Saks OFF 5TH, Galeria Kaufhof, the largest department store group in Germany, and Belgium's only department store group Galeria INNO.
HBC has significant investments in real estate joint ventures. It has partnered with Simon Property Group Inc. in the HBS Global Properties Joint Venture, which owns properties in the United States and Germany. In Canada, it has partnered with RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust in the RioCan-HBC Joint Venture.
The HBC India corporate teams focus on Finance & Accounting, Technology, Merchandising and Shared Service operations. HBC's entrance into this market has expanded the company's global footprint and further established HBC as a truly global retailer.
The teams in the India office play an integral role in supporting HBC's strategic plan. Bengaluru's workforce has deep experience in a variety of areas, including finance and accounting, technology, as well as other shared services and will support HBC's operations on an ongoing basis.
You can learn more and view available positions in Bengaluru, by visiting http://www.hbcindiacareers.com/.
What This Position Is All About:
Responsible for ETL program design, coding, unit testing, integration testing and implementation of ETL programs, primarily using Informatica PowerCenter / Java (Spark / Kafka Big Data technologies)
Who You Are:
· You utilize your strong communication skills to inspire, direct, and lead your team to meet all proposed deadlines
· You are a real self-starter, clearly self-motivated and can independently maintain your own work-flow to meet all deadlines.
· Someone with a natural sense of urgency, you prioritize well and meet your deadlines.
· You should be a highly driven and results oriented individual, comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced, and changing environment
You also have:
· Provide 24X7 on-call production support. Maintain backup and recovery process, including Disaster Recovery
As the Senior Analyst, you will:
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.