Who You Are:
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies
- Attention to detail
- Good documentation and communication skills
You also have:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent demonstrated experience and knowledge
- 4 - 6 years experience as a Security Operation Center Analyst or equivalent knowledge
- Knowledge of various security methodologies and processes, and technical security solutions (SEIM, firewall, intrusion detection systems, End point Security, DLP and etc.)
- Sound knowledge of TCP/IP Protocols, network analysis, and network/security applications
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
As the Senior Analyst, IT Security, you will:
- Responsible for working in a 24x7 Security Operation Center (SOC) environment at multiple geo-locations. Willing to work in weekend early morning or late evening shifts is must.
- Administration knowledge on Qradar tool - Experience in installing, configuring, maintaining QRadar, and integrating various data sources
- Provide analysis and trending of security log data from a large number of heterogeneous security devices.
- Provide Incident Response (IR) support when analysis confirms actionable incident.
- Provide threat and vulnerability analysis as well as security advisory services
- Analyze and respond to previously undisclosed software and hardware vulnerabilities
- Investigate, document, and report on information security issues and emerging trends.
- Coordinate with Intel analysts on open source activities impacting HBC.
- Integrate and share information with other analysts and other teams
- Other duties as assigned
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from IT to Human Resources, Merchandising to Finance.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance