What This Position Is All About:
The Financial Senior Technical Analyst is responsible for the support of the existing and development of new fully integrated business solutions and/or the integration of legacy systems and other acquired software packages in the area of Financial applications (GL,AP, Stock Ledger, Hyperion) and other related Finance applications.
Working on support in production and lower environments, enhancements and modifications to the existing legacy systems and/or development for the new projects of various sizes and complexities, you will implement all the required application changes through analysis, design, testing, documentation and training.
Who You Are:
- You are comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced, and changing environment.
- You lead by example and can easily maintain your composure under pressure.
- Your oral and written communication skills are clear and effective.
- You are flexible, and can adapt to change well and self-motivated.
- You are proactive, accountable, and responsible for the assigned task regardless of the task’s complexity and magnitude.
- You are a determined, intuitive and creative problem solver who can get into the code, identify the root cause and provide corrective options, often quickly and under pressure.
- You are creative with a strategic mindset along with the ability to turn concepts into well thought out solutions.
- You utilize your communication skills to inspire,direct and lead your team to meet all proposed deadlines.
- You have strong communication & interpersonal skills with focus on teamwork, sharing knowledge & expertise as it relates to the role.You are a real self-starter, clearly self-motivated, accountable and can independently maintain your own work-flow to meet all deadlines.
You Must Have:
- Computer Science Degree, or equivalent.
- 4-6 years’ experience in first level application production support, preferably in the retail or financial industry.
- Knowledge of Oracle Financial Fusion cloud environments,
- Know;edge of Azure cloud environment.
- 2-4 years’ development experience in strong Oracle Sql, .net, JAVA, Shell Scripts, plus some COBOL, CICS, DB2, VSAM, JCL, FileAid is preferable. .
- Up to 7+ years years’ experience in system analysis.
- Understanding of SDLC methodology; Full lifecycle implementation experience.
- Proficient in MS Office tools such as MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
- Proficient in Google tools such as GMail, Google Documents, Google Drive.
- CST/EST flexibility for the first couple of months.
Nice To Have:
- Understanding of Financial reporting and reconciliation.
- Understanding of the Financial process requirements at month-end/quarter-end for closing of the financial books. Including accounts payable Invoice processing.
- Experience using ETL processes and tools including Informatica.
- Experience working with scheduling tools (DE, UC4, ESP).
- Multiple years of experience working in (Azure) cloud environment.
As the Technical Lead, You Will:
- Support the Finance applications in all environments including the first line application support in production.
- Lead all tasks assigned including production issues to a timely closure.
- Understand critical business needs and priorities at financial month end.
- Perform and document system analysis as required.
- Develop functional designs and technical specifications for interfaces, data conversions, reports and application extensions.
- Collaborate with business partners and IT teams in the planning, design and development of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
- Design and develop feasible technical solutions to meet simple to complex business needs.
- Develop and integrate solutions in accordance with HBC’s development methodology and programming standards.
- Communicate analysis results and make recommendations to management.
- Work with the QA and lead support teams in the testing and implementation of developed solutions where required.
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.