Mandatory Experience and Skills
- 5+ years of strong software testing and quality assurance experience in preferably in retail and e-commerce domain.
- Good experience in website testing on salesforce e-commerce cloud or similar platforms.
- Diversified experience testing on digital platforms such as e-commerce websites, mobile website and mobile apps.
- Sound knowledge and working experience in Order Management systems preferably IBM Sterling or similar enterprise grade OMS system.
- Should be well versed with domain knowledge around B2C business to customer applications, products and solutions.
- Strong testing experience and knowledge on Functional, Integration and End to end testing involving all frontend and backend systems preferably in a retail/e-commerce set up.
- Should have demonstrable experience in end to end testing spanning through all the integrated frontend and backend systems, preferably in a retail set up.
- Should be able to work independently with minimal hand holding and lead test activities wherever required.
- Should be strong in troubleshooting issues found in frontend and backend modules.
- Should have a good experience working with APIs, Databases and SQL Queries using associated tools/utilities.
- Thorough with Test Management, Defect management tools and collaboration suites like JIRA, Zephyr, Confluence, Google App Suites etc.
- Should be able to create basic status reports to provide view on progress on testing activities, defects and risks.
- Experience on any code repository and deployment tools such as Git, GoCD etc.
- Excellent communication skills to coordinate and communicate with other project stakeholders.
- Experience on Omni-channel testing for retail domain, including POS systems, would be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge and experience of automation testing using Selenium Web Driver, NightWatch, JiffyTest, JiffyRPA, Appium or similar automation tools and frameworks.
- Good exposure to ETL and/or mainframe testing.
- Professional Testing/QA certifications.
Min. Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA
Years of Experience: 5-8 years
You Also Have:
- BE / B.Tech / MCA (Full-time)
- Possesses a minimum of 4+ years of QA experience
- Experience in Retail
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance.
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount.
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.