What Is This Position All About
This position is a key driver within the Omni Inventory Control - Finance department, supporting a variety of reports and projects. The roll will work closely with various functions across the Omni Inventory Control finance team. Additionally, the candidate will have a keen interest in solving complex problems that may arise, bringing insight and highlighting shortage trends.
Who You Are
- An energetic and enthusiastic team player.
- Fast learner and adapter. Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast paced, time-sensitive business environment.
- Ability to synthesize data/information and derive trends within the business, in order to translate and articulate quantitative and qualitative findings.
- Self-motivated with strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills. Proactive and resourceful problem solver.
- Attention to detail as well as capability to understand/see the big picture in inventory accuracy and shortage trends.
You Also Have
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint skills and building queries from databases.
- Ability to learn and master technology/systems quickly and thoroughly.
- Post-Secondary education in Business and/or 1-3 years of analytical experience in a supply chain or inventory control- finance environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
As The Analyst, Omni Inventory Control-Finance, You Will:
- Assist in the Annual Inventory count, reconciliation and reporting.
- Work on ad-hoc inventory control strategic projects as required, identifying continuous improvement opportunities.
- Effectively analyze results of programs and support the Omni Inventory Control team.
- Collaborate with various teams within the organization.
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.