What This Position Is All About:
Sr Analyst, Marketing Measurement & Acceleration will be responsible for execution of web analytics & digital marketing requirements by providing various services around implementation of different tools & technologies, better user experience on client websites using optimization methodologies and techniques, providing data driven insights to clients and help them get better ROI from their various digital marketing initiatives.
In this role, you will support the North America teams in the journey to democratize customer data, and elevate the use of first party CRM in digital media targeting. Also, you will work closely on projects focused on spend attribution, optimization and driving customer growth through tactical planning and execution of media campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have experience with digital marketing and measurement including but not limited to. A/B and multivariate testing, media mix models (MMM), multi-touch attribution (MTA), database management, and data analytics, as well as a strong business sense and a willingness to rapidly ramp up on a new way of working.
Key Qualifications & Skillsets:
- A bachelor’s degree, Engineering or a quantitative field like Economics, Mathematics or Statistics
- 4+ years of hands-on experience at marketing analytics, specifically in Web Analytics, A/B testing, MMM, MTA, Database marketing etc.
- 2+ years’ experience working with web analytics packages (e.g. Adobe Analytics), and with various marketing channels to scope and implement their technical tracking requirements (pixels, URL tracking, etc)
- Working knowledge of AWS suite – EMR EC2 S3, Airflow etc.
- Knowledge of web analytics packages (e.g. Omniture, Coremetrics or Google Analytics)
- Strong marketing acumen. Understanding of MMM, MTA a plus
- Understanding of the consumer behavior, media consumption, and how to connect strategic thought leadership with activation across both digital and traditional channels
- Test hypotheses, and synthesize facts and insights into concrete, actionable strategies and tactical plans
- A curious mindset, able to think strategically, analytically, and proactively about diverse business problems
- Must have a passion in reviewing performance metrics and identifying new concepts to improve
- Demonstrated critical thinking and decision-making skills to promptly navigate obstacles, resolve issues and effectively represent and advocate for your team
- Bachelor's Degree is required, Masters preferred
You also have:
- Refine suggested test & learn agenda, key KPIs, and performance targets to define campaign success and drive learning
- Ensure proper campaign and pilot set-up (e.g. matched market analysis process), and audit campaign setup to ensure accuracy
- Own and develop measurement projects for pilots and campaigns; implement through pilot execution
- coordinate the design and validation of internal and external measurement methodologies, across KPIs for both digital efficiency (related to wasted ad spend) & effectiveness (related to awareness lift, conversion lift & sales contribution) metrics
- Lead analytical, hypothesis driven approach to media A/B programs. Live and breathe data, analytics, program performance and industry findings to develop test & learn approaches to new concepts. Iterate and improve upon past learnings to accelerate Saks’ precision marketing abilities
- Serve as Analytics point person for Marketing Measurement, Technology teams and Media teams
- Own Marketing performance reporting across the organization using Adobe Analytics and other tools available to the teams
- Answer key business questions through statistical analyses, reporting and dashboards using analytics tool sets available to the teams (Python, Snowflake/SQL, SAS, Adobe Analytics)
- Prepare executive-ready presentations summarizing findings and recommendations
- Build and automate reports and dashboards that the organization finds valuable
- Run all business aspects of Adobe Analytics including training documentation for CRM / Web Analytics tools to drive adoption and self-serve analytics
- Use clickstream, user behavior, and conversion patterns to identify potential issues in near real time and aid pro-active issue resolution with tech partners
- Support on-site A/B testing strategies as required
- Lead as-needed training to the wider organization on the tools we manage
- Keep up to date with Web Analytics, Digital Measurement and Ad tech best practices, announcements, and industry research. Lead as-needed training on use of Adobe Analytics.
As a Sr Analyst, you will:
- Strategic Thinking - Think strategically by clearly anticipating future trends and consequences. Create clear and compelling business plan and communicate effectively to cross-functional partners.
- Drive for Results - Pushes self and others to exceed goals and achieve breakthrough results. Recognizes the key actions necessary to achieve results, establishes and communicates the priorities to supervisor, demonstrates persistence in removing barriers to achieving results, and encourages others to do the same.
- Business Acumen - Leverages business judgment to shape strategy, based on understanding of operational, financial, and organizational requirements and capabilities.
Your Life and Career at Saks:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from IT to Human Resources, Merchandising to Finance.
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.