What This Position Is All About:
Specialist, People Operations responsible for overseeing the People Solutions Group which works in partnership with People Business Partners on a daily basis in order to assist with the employee life cycle.
Who You Are:
- Generates a variety of approaches to problem solving including and new and novel ideas
- Comfortable with change and challenging convention.
- Inspires others with their vision and sense of purpose
- Shares wins and success.
You also have:
- Graduation in any stream
- Experience in the field of People operations for a minimum 1 years, preferably from a retail GCC
- Working on high volumes & ability to prioritize workload accordingly to meet timelines
- Create & develop solutions to streamline operations, improve consistency & increase efficiency of the team
- Technical aptitude with web-based tools & proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Workday, G-Suite etc
- Action & detail oriented, organized with ability to with multiple stakeholders to execute within deadlines
- Demonstrate ability to analyze & react to quality & performance metrics to drive quality & efficiencies
- Exhibit ability to perform well, problem solve & brainstorm in a collaborative environment & inspire a strong sense of camaraderie, accountability, & high performance across teams
- Demonstrate sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others & strong decision-making skills
As a Specialist you will:
- Work closely with the People Business Partners leader for Saks in USA for all administrative needs
- Day to day document compliance checks and internal audit requests
- Administer all designated employee lifecycle events including associate initiated inquiries.new hire, promotion and exit interviews
- Managing documentation for employee changes including salary, reporting structure, etc.
- Working on ad hoc projects as needed
- Proactively work to improve the processes through regular strategic reviews of metrics & work with cross-functional partners to identify & implement opportunities to improve the accuracy, efficiency, & scalability of the process.
- Stay connected with the industry & apply best practices across categories
You’re Life & Career at Saks:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think & act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities across our Saks teams
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.