What This Position is All About:
The HR Technology Analyst will work with the HR Technology Manager to support the maintenance and configuration of the human resource systems, in addition to other systems supported by the HR team. This position serves as a technical point of contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The HR analyst also supports HR upgrades, testing, reporting, ad hoc reporting and other technical projects as assigned.
Who You Are:
You possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop relationships across the business
You are a natural problem-solver who is also intuitively analytical and creative
You Also Have:
- 4+ years experience in hr systems
- Intermediate level experience troubleshooting Oracle EBS and Fusion systems
- Intermediate level experience in Taleo
- Experience working with a mid-sized organization a plus
- Implementation experience with systems such as WorkDay or UltiPro
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor degree preferred
As The HR Technology Analyst, You Will:
- Supports HR system configurations (Oracle EBS and Fusion) upgrades, tests enhancements to enable optimal utilization of functionality, serves as a technical point-of-contact for departments on day-to-day data entry, and UAT testing.
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement improvements to existing system processes, procedures, configurations, documentation, and reporting.
- Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation for compliance and/or training
- Act as a liaison between IT and Human Resources
- Support with ad-hoc reporting and HR Metrics/Analytics
- Additional responsibilities as required
Your Life and Career at Saks Fifth Avenue
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount