What This Position Is All About
Reporting into xxx, this role at Hudson’s Bay will support various parts of the business. The analyst role will require a strategic, results driven associate with strong business acumen and curiosity about why customers behave the way they do.
The position involves joining a dynamic, fast past team and will require support across various strategic initiatives and research projects.
As Lead, Marketing Research & Insights you will:
- Assist in building executive-level presentations on various insights projects
- Conduct ongoing global and local research on the retail industry and trends, while providing regular updates to team members
- Partner with cross-functional teams to provide and act as gatekeeper of macro-insights and trends to inform overall marketing strategy
- Support research & testing pipeline initiatives – including designing questionnaires for research
- Assist in drafting proprietary survey questionnaires and basic programming (familiarity with Qualtrics, SurveyMonkey, Google Consumer Surveys or other survey softwares is an asset)
- Assist in data analysis, such as reviewing survey results and developing PowerPoint deliverables
- Build monthly reports on Voice of Customer program performance across multiple channels
- Manage routine Voice of Customer support functions that are necessary to maintaining research program health for the team, such as responding to research support inquiries, overseeing sweepstakes administration, checking survey programs, and verifying data integrity
- Assist in Voice of the Customer program support functions such as helping with ad hoc research requests and reviewing data