What This Position Is All About:
The position will be under Technology Business Office (TBO) and support on Technology invoice processing through Scout, data record and reconciliation of multiple internal/external date resources, and Procurement to Payable (P2P) System Purchase Order reconsolidation.
Who You Are:
• Generates a variety of approaches to problem solving including and new and novel ideas
• Comfortable with change and challenging convention.
• Inspires others with their vision and sense of purpose
• Build Morale and spirit of the team, Shares wins and success.
You Also have:
• Review Operational Expense (OPEX) invoices against the Tech OPEX monthly plan/forecast and signed contract, and identify the OPEX key to charge the invoice against
• Reconcile the vendor statements against HBC Technology invoice records, and identify any missing or incorrect invoices, and engage with the vendor to make the correction or update the invoice informationCheck payment details in Oracle Fusion system and update the vendor on the payment status
• Follow up with Payable Team on any incorrect or delayed payment
• Review and reconsolidate Time and Material (T&M) invoices against internal Project Online (POL) approved timesheet, MultiView (MV) Purchase Order (PO) and do the related record keeping
• Investigate on and resolve any processing barriers of T&M Invoices and prepare them to be ready to be processed
• Review and approve System Configuration Change Requests (CRs)
• Reconcile the new Statement of Work or any new agreement against fiscal planned financials (CAPEX and OPEX) and approve/reject P2P POs
• Reconcile monthly P2P agreement and PO data against monthly forecast
• Research and resolve issues impacting the clearing of PO and invoices
• Review and certify Invoices for payment associated with P2P Cleared items
As the Analyst, you will:
• Good Excel skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to clearly to address any issue to internal/external stakeholders and communicate the requirements
• Accounting/Finance background is required
• A minimum of 1-2 years of experience of invoice processing or purchase order reviewing