What This Position Is All About:
As Team Lead Inventory Allocation, You will help drive higher customer engagement and improved customer relationships through HBC’s Inventory Allocation strategies.
Who You Are:
- You get things done by engaging in high level teamwork and flexing your interpersonal skills
- You are flexible, resilient, and able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- A natural problem-solver, who is also intuitively analytical and creative
- You are skilled in modelling and data analytics; able to analyze data and develop actionable insights
You also have:
- MBA-Supply Chain preferred and 8-10 years supply chain experience with experience leading large teams.
- Relevant experience in managing an apparel/fashion business
- Working experience in dealing with offshore clients
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with enterprise-wide cross-functional teams
- Highly motivated and committed to the development of high-quality work
- As the Manager Replenishment, you will: Build and lead a team of Replenishment and supply chain professionals, enabling the team to achieve their true potential
- Take ownership and implement Inventory plans and strategies
- Drive recommendations for in-season changes and pre-season assortment plans and flow to ensure maximization of objectives.
- Intervene manually to adjust forecast/replenishment to handle exceptions as needed
- Mitigate end of season stock and plan liquidation plan for leftover/unproductive inventory
- Support new store openings with necessary stock pushes
- Take up the accountability of delivering on business goals/metrics
- Build trusting partnerships with our global teams to effectively deliver on projects, process transition and creating new process to support business needs.
- You’ll need to be a team player, learn quickly and share the knowledge with the team/peers by conducting workshops & trainings, creating documentation; defining KPI’s, generating best practices, and establishing industry benchmarks.
- Identify opportunities, drive operational efficiency, and provide actionable solutions.
- Partners with cross-functional teams to analyze, recommend and implement solutions based on data while supporting Company Initiatives.
As a Team leader for the Inventory, you will
- Hire, develop and establish a strong Inventory capability for HBC in India
- With your passion for data you will drive Data driven Inferences and Insights efforts to develop effective replenishment tactics
- Foster and inspire a culture of innovation, collaboration, intense curiosity and a drive for continuous improvement
- Provide team with a clear sense of objective, ownership and accountability and a solid understanding of how what they do fits into the broader strategy of HBC global team
How Often You May Travel:
- Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from IT to Human Resources,
Thank you for your interest with Saks. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.