What This Position is All About :-
The Team Lead – Accounts Payable is responsible for the day-to-day management of invoice processing, query management and escalations from vendors and internal stakeholders. This role will be a day-to-day leader of the Saks India Accounts Payable team and must demonstrate a high degree of partnership with Merchants, Information Technology and Finance teams.
Who You Are:
- A proactive self-starter with a dynamic and resilient nature
- Lead a successful team
- Ability to work in a complex, challenging and fast-paced environment
- The candidate will have demonstrated the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously with strict adherence to deadlines
You also have:
- Strong financial aptitude with 7-10 years of work experience in Accounts Payable processes with MNCs/GICs, with preference to Retail industry focused on Payables and Vendor Relations functions
- Min 2 years supervisory / people management experience handling a team of 10-15 members
- Experience in Workday, Oracle Fusion and helpdesk solutions
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Driven process improvements
- Demonstrated expertise in design and implementation of financial processes and technology
- Demonstrated success in Leading and managing teams and directing multi-functional business units
- Issue management and resolution
- Issue escalation / management of exceptions
- B. Com (Mandatory) or MBA Finance (preferred)
As the Team Lead – Vendor Relations, you will:
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to enable the GIC to succeed as well as build the employer brand in the community
- Trains, coaches, mentors and facilitates the work of direct reports
- Sets clear objectives for team members based on capacity and specialization
- Identifies, grooms, rewards and develops high performing team members as future leaders
- Resolves escalated conflicts and grievances as necessary
- Develop and implement strategies to retain talent
- Adhere to all Saks HR policies and programs for Saks India Associates
Your Life and Career at Saks:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
Thank you for your interest with Saks. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.