What This Position Is
creative & visually appealing digital ads, banners & dynamic creatives
for Saks Fifth Avenue. This role requires strong design skills for a wide range
of marketing and promotional materials including digital advertising, website creatives,
promotional print materials, social media posts (Facebook & Instagram) and
other channels. Graphic Designers, under
the guidance of the Sr. Design Managers, play an integral role in consistently
and cohesively executing creative direction across several channels and assets
in a timely fashion.
Who You Are:
a variety of approaches to problem solving including and new and novel ideas
with change and challenging convention.
others with their vision and sense of purpose
Morale and spirit of the team, Shares wins and success.
You also have:
- A degree in Graphic Design or
an equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
- Strong understanding of layout
and design in the digital space
- Experience in designing display
ads and social media assets
- Skills in creating
animations/gifs in Photoshop and/or After Effects
- 1-3 years' experience in
graphic design in a marketing environment.
- Excellent typography skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the
digital environment - - including files, formats and best practices.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe
Creative Cloud on Mac platform.
- Strong time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
As a Designer on the
creative team, you will:
- Develop effective graphics for various marketing channels of Saks
- Ideate & Execute animations and other high-performing
advertising effects consistently and effectively
- Follow creative direction ensuring integrity of creative concept
is kept in focus throughout
- Ensure proper sign off process-proofreads and verify content &
specs for all projects assigned.
- Use effective time management and organizational skills to
maintain effective workflow and meet deadlines.
- Stay current with the
latest developments in the field of design and be familiar with industry
Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team;
work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career
advancement opportunities, from IT to Human Resources, Merchandising to
- A culture that promotes a
healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.