What This Position is All About:
Help HBC deliver high-quality, trend-right, and luxury merchandise to our Store and Online customers! By performing various supply chain related tasks, you will make sure the right products are at the stores at the right time. You will also work with a wide range of Buyers & Planners from HBC U.S and Canada headquarters and world-renowned Brands to turn ideas into great merchandise.
Who You Are:
- Generates a variety of approaches to problem solving including and new and novel ideas
- Comfortable with change and challenging convention.
- Inspires others with their vision and sense of purpose
- Build Morale and spirit of the team, Shares wins and success.
You Also Have:
- Setup Item Master Data in HBC internal systems
- Creation and maintenance of Purchase Orders using in-house tools
- Transmission of Purchase Orders to the vendors
- Work with Buying Offices, Planners and Vendors
- Creation and documentation of best practices
- Liaison between US Buying offices, vendors and Leadership team
- Maintain workflow dashboard and reporting of business metrics
- Other specific tasks and special projects assigned
As a Merchandising Administrator, You Will:
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Sense of urgency, flexibility, and ability to multi-task are desired traits
- Detail oriented with good organizational and clerical skills
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- The successful candidate must be a proactive self-starter with a dynamic and resilient nature able to work and lead in a fast-paced.
- He/she will possess average communication and interpersonal skills in order to engage with stakeholders across the business and provide critical input to business teams
- This individual will have a demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously with strict adherence to deadlines and routine problem solving with a willingness to learn
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.