What This Position Is All About:
The IT Security Architect will need to be a highly motivated self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills, flexibility, good judgment and the ability to coordinate multiple, concurrent tasks in an effective manner. In this position, the IT Security Architect will be responsible for designing, developing, and integrating solutions to business problems. You will also work with internal engineering teams to ensure that systems are functional, secure, scalable, and resilient.
The IT Security Architect will also work closely with Director IT Security Architecture and be responsible for Secure IT Transformation.
Who you are:
- Design, implement and support HBC’s Identity and Access Management systems including SailPoint, AzureAD, CyberArk, Active Directory and Okta.
- Lead technical tasks and responsibilities for the HBC Identity and Access Management team.
- Work with HBC’s tech teams and external consultants to integrate new and existing systems into the IAM environment.
- Provide support to infrastructure and operations teams for the IAM environment. Act as third level support in analyzing and troubleshooting technical issues with any of HBC’s IAM systems and provisioning system.
- Create and update IAM related documentation to ensure that all of HBC’s IAM systems are properly documented. Documentation will include architecture documents, operation guides, build instructions and end-user training materials.
- Promptly responding to all security incidents and provide thorough post-event analyses
As the Senior, IT Security Architect you will:
- Extensive experience in Information Security Architecture and/or IT risk management with a focus on security, performance and reliability
- Sound knowledge on Cloud platforms like AWS, Azure and Google. Working experience in Plan/build/Run security for Multi-Cloud architecture.
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization and security
- Good working knowledge of current IT risks and experience implementing security solutions & Identity solutions
- Experience implementing multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, identity management, perimeter and Endpoint security technologies
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures
- Conducting Proof of Concepts on latest technologies and integration with current systems.
- Strong understanding with at least one compliance framework (PCI, NIST, ISO, etc).
- Developing project timelines for ongoing system upgrades
- Ensuring all personnel have access to the IT system limited by need and role
- Establishing disaster recovery procedures and conducting breach of security drills
- Proficient in understanding/creating technical documents, SOPs, Architecture/Dataflow diagrams and etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as business acumen and a commercial outlook.
Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours and may occasionally require off-business hours’ availability.
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from IT to Human Resources, Merchandising to Finance.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance