What This Position Is All About
Reporting into DVP, Social Media & Targeted Marketing (Email, SMS, Direct Mail), this role at Hudson’s Bay will support various parts of the business. The analyst role will require a strategic, results driven associate with strong business acumen and curiosity about why customers behave the way they do.
The position involves joining a dynamic, fast past team and will require support across various strategic initiatives and daily business needs.
As part of Social Media & Targeted Marketing you will:
• Measure campaign performance through KPIs and provide recommendations for direct mail circulation and email/mobile targeting and organic social media
• Create and implement A/B tests for direct mail, email, and mobile channels. Analyze findings and apply learnings for future campaigns
• Analyze data, present findings to management and make strategic recommendations for future marketing campaigns and initiatives to help optimize campaign performance and ROI
• Build and maintain weekly, quarterly, annual and campaign reports and dashboards
• Work with the Targeted Marketing Manager and Social Media Manager to analyze channel and customer data in order to draw insights and make recommendations for driving business results through campaign optimization.
• Use analytical and critical thinking skills to develop proactive solutions that address brand and business goals
• Collaborate with the channel leads to develop and execute test plans for key channel components such as timing, creative, content, segmentation, frequency, etc.
• In-depth understanding of key performance metrics and the ability to recognize how they might impact the business
• Strong analytical and thought leadership skills (ability to tell a story and create action with data)
• Hyper aware of email marketing trends, social media trends, best practices technologies
• Proficient in Excel (including creating pivot tables/advanced formulas) Word, PowerPoint
• Hands-on experience working with ESP and analytical tools including but not limited to Omniture, Sprout Social, Hypr/Julius, Curalat
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.