What This Position Is All About:
Reporting to the Content Manager, the coordinator will assist in preparing and maintaining creative briefs & bring content strategies to life within the cross-functional weekly content T-calendar. This person should be organized, detail-oriented, have an understanding of luxury fashion, and is excited by a fast-paced environment.
Who You Are:
• Generates a variety of approaches to problem solving including and new and novel ideas
• Comfortable with change and challenging convention.
• Inspires others with their vision and sense of purpose
• Build Morale and spirit of the team, Shares wins and success.
You Also have:
• Knowledge in luxury product and markets
• Thrive in fast pace environment - efficiency and organization a must
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Knowledgeable on e-commerce competitive landscape (email formats, main homepage, product arrays)
• General Excel knowledge a must
As the Associate, you will:
• Bachelor’s degree with 1-4 years of Experience.
• Assist Content Team in weekly content workflow to bring editorial vision & strategies to life
• Own key documents: Creative Briefs (Homepage, Email, Edit Landing Page, Edit Articles, PA Banners, Touts), Master Marketing Calendar, Weekly Content Deck Shells, Print Book Deck Shells, Gift Guide Deck Shells
• Liaise with vendors regarding: Routing coop features for approval & feedback, VPI (vendor provided images) collection for upcoming features
• Ensure accuracy of all upcoming weekly feature placement
• QA of Site Preview Links (Homepage, Edit LP & Edit Articles)
• Route site/email features weekly to buyers to ensure no issues with products featured
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.