What This Position Is All About:
The html developer will play an integral role in creating engaging dynamic html banners/ads for affiliate display advertising, social media and other Saks Fifth Avenue’s digital channels.
Who You Are:
Someone who is passionate about building engaging digital content and possesses right balance of visual design/animations skills with excellent knowledge of technology and tools to optimize creatives effectively in the digital space.
As the Associate you will:
• Work closely with the design team in coming up with interesting ways to add motion to the affiliate display ads and help optimizing file size of digital creatives using html 5 & Adobe Animate.
• Execute animations and other high-performing advertising effects consistently and effectively
• You will also need to work closely with the media team/agencies to understand and ensure all criteria is met for handing over the final files/assets.
You also have:
• 2-3 years’ experience in designing dynamic html ads/content (preferably with a digital marketing creative agency)
• Strong working knowledge of Adobe Animate, Photoshop, After Effects, Premier, Dreamweaver & Illustrator
• Strong understanding of design, layout and animation in the digital space
• Excellent knowledge of the digital environment - including files, formats and best practices
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong time management skills
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
• Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
• Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from Marketing to IT & Human Resources, Merchandising to Finance.
• A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.