What This Position Is All About:
The Contractor in Finance & Accounting is responsible for reviewing/understanding the finance process. He/She will also be accountable for all daily, weekly, and monthly activities. He/She should be able to manage and generate required reports, data processing and manage all finance related business activities, report auditing. He/She will also responsible for understanding the team/business requirement in each area by coordinating within the finance teams. He/She should be adaptable to changes which come in urgent basis by dependent teams. He/She should be capable of identifying gaps within the activities.
Who You Are:
- The successful candidate should be a respected and proven professional
- He/she must have the ability to quickly assess a new environment and develop solutions that support the business strategy, critical objectives, and cultural norms.
You also have:
- Customer Service - Manages communications with external parties and phone communications with internal stakeholders.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently. Work with a sense of urgency and be detail oriented, organized, and efficient. Individual must be able to work independently with minimal supervision. Must be comfortable with high volume and conflicting priorities.
- Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings. Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Critical Thinking - Show a desire to solve problems and willingness to develop solutions. Must be willing to ask questions and develop a strong understanding of the business.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Graduation in commerce only (Contract)
- MBA Graduate – Full Time
As the Contract - Finance and Accounting, you will:
- Adhere to standard policies, internal requirements and service level agreements
- Be Responsible for Reconciling unmatched transactions
- Capability to analyze un-matched transactions
- Preparing various reconciliations for internal teams
- Ability to track, analyze and present defects/results for the changes made by IT team.
- Should prioritize the defects based on impact for productions and this helps in reducing the risk complexity of the project/testing progress.
- Consistently monitoring performance parameters of testing done by IT team to report to the management in case of any delays.
- Manage transactions and expedite requests
- Ensure to Coordinate with IT team on system downtime
- Work with global teams to resolve impacting issues
- Investigate differences in reports
- This role will be expected to work a “North American” shift pattern, 4PM -1AM IST and should be flexible to support business requirement outside of the shift timings including weekends.
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!