What This Position Is All About:
Help HBC deliver high-quality, trend-right, and luxury merchandise to our Store and Online customers! By performing various Inventory allocation tasks, you will make sure the right products are at the stores at the right time. You will also work with a wide range of Buyers & Planners from our headquarters and world-renowned Brands to turn ideas into great merchandise.
Who You Are:
- Generates a variety of approaches to problem solving including and new and novel ideas
- Comfortable with change and challenging convention.
- Inspires others with their vision and sense of purpose
- Build Morale and the spirit of the team, Shares wins and success.
- You have a can-do attitude and a curious mindset
- Approach your work through the lens of the customer to drive in-store and digital business
As the Replenishment Analyst, you will:
- Manage Vendor Relationship
- Work closely with the vendor & merchant team ensuring the strategy for regular business, launches, and transition is managed
- Have weekly communication with the vendor to ensure the level of stock and react when needed. Review any opportunity and upcoming promotions
- Provide the Planning team with any analysis needed for the business
- Work with vendor and prepare & review allocation for all promotions
- Analysis of flow product, purchase orders, sales, etc. in order to improve replenishment allocations
- Develop strategies relating to flow of product
- Adhere to business processes related to the position and offer suggestions for improvement where possible including analysis of store and sku productivity and any +/- recommendations.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Prepare collaborative forecasting
- Review merchandise quantification & allocation
- Inventory management – review WOS, model stocks and suggest stock balancing (RTV/transfers)
- Review DCM parameters and maintenance of AR items (new items & updates)
- Manage buy plans/order flows
- Create/Review allocations for all types of orders
- Make purchase order changes (dates, quantity, UPC’s etc)
- Create/Track purchase orders and monitor fill rates
- Partners with Buyer to develop assortment plan, reconciling top down / bottom up financial plans across all categories
- Partners with Buyer to execute merchandise financial plan
- Owns post-season analysis and drafts learnings with Buyer
- Reviews items exceptions with Buyer
- Co-owns in-season course correction
- Partners with Buyer to manage store returns
HBC Supply Chain/ Replenishment
- Manages Open-to-Buy for repeat business including AR, VMI, Central stock
- Liaises with Logistics regarding flow needs
- Liaises with Replenishment to manage returns from stores
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, forecasting, problem solving, and detail orientation
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Ability to manage large sets and interpret data
Good to haves:
- MBA or other post graduations
- Relevant experience in managing an apparel/fashion business
- Working experience in dealing with NA clients
Are there specific certifications required for the role:
How Often You May Travel:
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.