What This Position Is All About:
The Analyst, Integration Support will play a critical role in the production support team to help maintain large enterprise web service applications and integrations through batch and queue-based systems. This role may require API development on IBM Integration Bus (IIB) to implement hot fixes to help mitigate production defects. Being able to understand large enterprise level architecture, provide recommendations, and work with cross-functional application teams to provide the best solution are crucial for the role. In addition, unit testing to verify logic of new or modified programs, create appropriate documentation for resolutions, and documentation of production support requirements are expected.
Who You Are:
- Have a quantifiable track record of success in delivering results collaboratively within a strong team environment
- Have the ability to develop solutions that support the business strategy, critical objectives, and cultural norms
- Have strong relationship building skills
- Will be flexible, resilient, and able to thrive in a dynamic, rapid paced environment
You Also Have:
- Required: 1 years of development experience with IBM Integration
- Bus(IIB) and IBM ACE(App Connect Enterprise)
- Required: 1 years of admin experience with IBM Integration Bus, MQ and MQ FTE
- Outstanding ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent experience
As Analyst – Integration Services, You Will:
- Act as a technical liaison / conduit between various technical teams, IT platforms, and represent the team in change management incident discussions
- On call to help identify and find root cause of high severity production incidents
- Follow and maintain structured guidelines and procedures to mitigate production issues
- Create technical documentation to describe the incident and resolution steps
- Participate in code review sessions with integration developers to ensure HBC development standards and procedures are followed prior to project deployment
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment