What This Position Is All About:
Lead, QA will be responsible for day-to- day test preparation and test execution activities. Lead QA will be responsible for the validation of front-end and back-end systems. This includes understanding processes and functionality, knowledge of the overall system, mapping of required interfaces, and understanding of data requirements. This role requires the individual to work closely with offshore QA manager and/or test lead in the creation and execution of test deliverables, analysis of test results, detection and documentation of defects, and validation of bug fixes
Who You Are:
- Experience in handling testing activities part of operations/sustenance QA projects
- Exposure to ETL/Data warehouse testing.
- Testing in Agile development environment.
- Exposure to heuristic test approach & test optimization techniques.
- Professional Testing/QA certifications.
You Also Have:
- At least 8+ years of strong software testing and quality assurance experience and of which at least 3+ years extensive retail domain experience.
- Strong experience working on salesforce e-commerce cloud or similar platform.
- Significant experience in various areas of testing on Omni channel platforms such as e commerce websites, Point of Sales (POS), Mobile website and Mobile apps.
- Sound knowledge and working experience in various backend systems of a retail/ecommerce set up such as OMS/WMS/PIM/Payments/Returns Management etc.
- Should be strong in troubleshooting issues found in frontend and backend modules.
- Should have a significant experience working with APIs, Databases and SQL Queries.
- Strong testing concepts and knowledge on Functional, Integration and System testing involving frontend and backend systems including middleware, database, mainframes, data warehouse etc.
- Has proven experience in leading high performance team for more than 3+ years. Should be able to work independently and lead teams test activities across functional areas efficiently.
- Sound knowledge and demonstrable experience in automation testing using Selenium Web Driver, Night Watch, Jiffy Test, Appium or similar automation tools and frameworks.
As the Lead, QA You Will:
- Creation of testing artifacts including but not limited to test cases, test scripts, test conditions, and expected test results.
- Mapping of test cases to business requirements and functional designs.
- Performing negative testing, documentation of defects, troubleshooting and reviewing log/queues.
- Attending daily stand-up meetings with onshore team.
- Using appropriate QA test management tools.
- Perform required performance testing preparation/execution activities.
Your Life and Career at Saks
- Be a part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
Thank you for your interest in Saks. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Saks welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used