What This Position Is All About:
As a QA Engineer, you are primarily responsible for knowing all things testing on sterling OMS software product. You are also responsible for the creation, maintenance and execution of automated test scripts. You will author tests via Automation Tool (JIFFY), assigned to you by your manager. You will develop tests from scratch as well as convert manual tests prepared by other teams. You will make sure that automated test suites are ready and available for execution on a regular schedule and on demand. You are expected to keep test suites current with new features or functional updates. You can also be assigned to support a functional or performance testing project.
Who You Are:
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Good understanding of testing methodologies and testing processes.
- Understands software development life cycle process and various testing techniques including a proficiency in system testing.
You Also Have:
- Develop test plan, test scenarios, test readiness document, system context diagram, and defect reporting guidelines
- Deliver effective and efficient testing solutions by meeting key project milestones
- Provide comprehensive test strategy across various systems
- Ability to support and govern End-to-End testing process
- Understanding of Web Technologies.
- Web Development experience.
- Familiarity with a High-Level Programming Language and Object-Oriented Programming.
- Ability to maintain/enhance Automation Tests.
- Familiarity with Windows Server and Linux Operating System.
- Knowledge making Web Services and Restful Services requests.
- Proficiency with SQL- demonstrated ability to create DB table Schema, Stored Procedure, and Trigger.
- Knowledgeable of the various data exchange formats like CSV, XML, JSON, etc.
- Basic knowledge of Data Analysis (log analysis, network package analysis, etc…).
- Understanding of Continuous Deployment and Continuous Integration.
- Knowledge of Groovy language.
As the Analyst, QA You Will:
- 3 years cumulative software testing experience
- At least 1 years of developing automated test scripts
- Minimum 1 year experience in automation scripting
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as QA Engineer
Your Life and Career at Saks
- Be a part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
Thank you for your interest in Saks. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Saks welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used