- Process involves handling customer disputes/Inquiries relating to card transactions for third party credit cards.
- Handling customer disputes and inquiries
- Ensure adherence to Sales Audit / Bankcard policies, internal controls and audit requirements, and service standards at all times
- Analyze and research all discrepancies/exceptions in the process
- Collaborate with the global team to manage processing backlogs and expedite as required to resolve issues impacting bankcard processing
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting on chargebacks and related costs
- Respond to store inquiries (chargebacks, disputes), including resolving any escalated issues
- Ensure completion of accurate and complete accounting activity for the bankcards at banners
- Protect the assets of the company by ensuring that all policies/procedures/regulations pertaining to the administration and processing of bankcard
The successful candidate must be a proactive self-starter with a dynamic and resilient nature able to work and lead in a fast-paced environment. He/she will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to engage with stakeholders across the business and provide critical input to business teams. This individual will have a demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously with strict adherence to deadlines.
- Financial aptitude with minimum 1-3 years of work experience in Corporate Finance with MNCs/GICs, with preference to Retail industry
- Experience in Oracle ERP (Oracle Fusion Preferred) and back card processing systems (TD, Amex, Chase, Paypal etc.)
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated expertise in design and implementation of financial processes and technology
- Working experience in Card processing including involvement with the following: chargeback processing & analytics, card processing administration
- Prior experience in all Accounts Payable functions
- Basic knowledge in banking principles and Cards related business, revenue generation areas, etc is preferred
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance (Full-time)
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.