What This Position Is All About:
The Comp and Benefits Specialist is primarily responsible for informing employees about the nature of benefits plans and any changes that happen to the structure of those benefits. They should be able to answer questions and concerns that employees have about their benefits. In addition, this role will be responsible for supporting administration for benefits, primarily working with internal and external partners.
Who Are You:
- A strong communicator, written and verbally
- Demonstrates organization, time management skills and ability to prioritize workload in a fast paced environment
- Possess a keen eye for detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, specifically MS Excel
You Also Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business requirements
- Familiarity with benefits and payroll software
- Knowledge and understanding of various bonus plans
- Comfort with financial calculations as they relate to compensation and benefits
As the Comp and Benefits Specialist, you will:
- Ensures the accuracy of all benefits payroll entries in the HRIS Input manual payroll entries into benefit element in HRIS
- Manage the payroll approval process for benefits related payments, which includes payroll reimbursements as needed
- Work to resolve any file errors to ensure vendors are provided with accurate eligibility information.
- Process benefit related invoices in a timely manner
- Assist the employees in enrolling in dental, vision and medical insurance plans
- Providing new hires with explanations of benefits and instructing them on enrollment and fulfillment procedures
- Providing ongoing support for the HR and benefits teams
- Assist with the development of benefits training materials
- Create total rewards statements, validate merit and bonus spreadsheets
- Resolve escalated comp and benefits queries via AskHR ticketing system
- Support with general AskHR inquires as workload permits
Your Life and Career at Saks OFF 5TH:
- Be part of an empowered, innovative team; work with an adventurous spirit and a customer-centric mindset; play a critical role in making decisions that will position us to win
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities across different functions within our corporate offices, retail stores, photo studios, and distribution centers
- A culture that promotes a flexible work environment
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, dental and vision)
- An amazing employee discount and other exciting perks
Thank you for your interest with Saks OFF 5TH. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks OFF 5TH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks OFF 5TH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Saks OFF 5TH welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.