What This Position Is All About:
As part of the Shared Services Operations team, the Senior Analyst, Analytics will support all data-based projects and programs for the Shared Services team. This individual will play a critical role in supporting the strategy for Data analytics. They will assist the function with integrating data and insights into their daily work and decision-making and work cross-functionally using data to solve business problems.
Who You Are:
- A self starter who is focused on serving the customer
- You are a natural problem-solver who is also intuitively analytical and creative
- You enjoy being part of a collaborative and agile team
- You thrive on creating solutions
- You use data to make informed decisions
You Also Have:
- 4+ years of progressive experience within Reporting and analytics.
- Experience with data management and data analysis
- Project management experience, with the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to organize technical content for a non-technical audience
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel and data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Demonstrate strong technical skills, including proficiency in some of the following areas: SAS, R/Python, SQL, and Excel.
- Working experience with Oracle, MS SQL, Teradata or other database products.
- Working experience with Tableau, MicroStrategy or other business intelligence tools an asset.
- Working experience with Unica Campaign or other campaign management tools an asset.
- Knowledge of web analytics packages (e.g. Omniture, Core metrics or Google Analytics)
- Proven ability to wade through data and apply findings to business problems that achieve incremental revenue and margin.
- A Master’s degree, preferably in a quantitative field like Engineering, Economics, Mathematics or Statistics.
As the Senior Analyst, Analytics, You Will:
- Support the portfolio of People initiatives where operations, technology and data are paramount
- Support the creation of a data and metrics framework to guide the overarching operations strategy
- Leverage technical skills and system knowledge to validate/audit operations data
- Provide actionable insights to Operations team and organization leaders using data visualization skills and tools across all areas.
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.