What This Position Is All About:
The Motion Designer will play an integral role in creating engaging dynamic html banners/ads for affiliate display advertising, social media and other Saks Fifth Avenue’s digital channels.
Who You Are:
Someone who is passionate about building engaging digital content and possesses right balance of visual design/animations skills with excellent knowledge of technology and tools to optimize creatives effectively in the digital space.
As the Motion Designer you will:
- Work closely with the design team in coming up with interesting ways to add motion to the affiliate display ads and help optimizing file size of digital creatives using html 5 & Adobe Animate.
- Execute animations and other high-performing advertising effects consistently and effectively
- You will also need to work closely with the media team/agencies to understand and ensure all criteria is met for handing over the final files/assets.
You also have:
- 2-3 years’ experience in designing dynamic html ads/content (preferably with a digital marketing creative agency)
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Animate, Photoshop, After Effects, Premier, Dreamweaver & Illustrator
- Strong understanding of design, layout and animation in the digital space
- Excellent knowledge of the digital environment - including files, formats and best practices
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from Marketing to IT & Human Resources, Merchandising to Finance.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.