What This Position is All About
Help HBC deliver high-quality, trend-right, and luxury merchandise to our Store and Online customers!
By performing various supply chain related tasks, you will make sure the right products are at the stores at the right time.
You'll also work with a wide range of Buyers & Planners from HBC U.S and Canada headquarters and world-renowned Brands to turn ideas into great merchandise.
As a Analyst, you'll be performing the below tasks –
Purchase Order and Item Creation
- Setup Item Master Data in HBC internal systems
- Creation and maintenance of Purchase Orders using in-house tools
- Transmission of Purchase Orders to the vendors
- Work with Buying Offices, Planners, and Vendors
- Creation and documentation of best practices
- Liaison between US Buying offices, vendors and Leadership team
- Maintain workflow dashboard and reporting of business metrics
- Other specific tasks and special projects assigned
Who You Are:
- Strong interpersonal skills who can gain ground without damaging relationships. Can be both direct but diplomatic and gain trust from others quickly
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical and creative thinker, proactive solution-oriented approach
- You can inspire & motivate entire organizations; a people builder who’s focused on bringing the best performance & potential in others
You also have:
- Strong computer skills including MS Word and Excel
- University or college degree
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team work with an adventurous spirit think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities from IT to Human Resources, Merchandising to Finance.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.