What This Position is All About
Responsible for processing non-merchandise (expense, capital) invoices in a timely and efficient manner and in full compliance with HBC policies and procedures
Who You Are:
Expense Payables is responsible for the management of service delivery by the HBC India team in support of the company’s Accounts Payable process for the processing of Expense invoices.
This includes invoice receipts, approval, and processing, as well as identifying and solving any issues requiring solutions to allow efficient payment processing.
You Also Have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance (Full-time).
- Financial aptitude with minimum 0-1 year of work experience in Finance & Accounting with MNCs/GICs, with preference to Retail industry focused on Accounts Payable.
- Experience in Procure-to-Pay processes including involvement with the following: purchase requisitions, purchase orders (PO), non-PO processing, invoice processing and validation, maintenance of error logs, timely and accurate payment processing.
- Prior experience in Accounts Payable functions.
As The Trainee, Expense AP, You Will:
- Process expense Invoices, check requests and expense reports on a regular basis
- Accurately review, code, and process vendor invoices
- Perform monthly reconciliations
- Maintain a large number of vendor accounts while staying in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Perform data entry associated with accounts payable
- Review and reconcile invoice discrepancies.
- Audit and process credits
- Address and respond to vendor inquiries
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance.
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount.