As a Workday Time Tracking Lead, you will have experience in implementing enterprise solutions with the knowledge of life cycle implementations and thorough understanding of compensation processes, best practices and regulations. You will provide the roadmap of all Absence and Time Tracking projects. Work closely with other business leads to maintain a cohesive and effective roadmap for the Workday ecosystem. You will be involved in all phases of Business partner’s engagement from day to day work. You will deliver solutions that are aligned with client’s needs. The successful candidate must have a passion for Identifying, recommending and tracking opportunities for process and operational improvements
Role responsibilities include:
- Building Relationships: Develop key business relationships with all levels of management to ensure strategic, operational, and quality goals are achieved. Act as an adviser and subject matter expert to internal customers and to third party affiliates.
- Market Trend Analysis: Assess external market trends and conditions to identify opportunities and mitigate risks in the Workday Environment.
- Structured Sourcing Process: Lead the planning and execution of IT support, upgrades and projects sourcing.
- Team Development: Work with technical and functional professionals. Work with shared IT team to prioritize Saks Off 5th IT requirements and ensure minimal business disruption.
- Project Management: Open minded approach to working with innovative development techniques to drive IT support and initiatives.
- Innovation: Actively stay abreast of trends within IT and omni-channel as well as IT sourcing best practices.
The successful candidate should possesses a thorough understanding of Workday Time Tracking and related technologies. This candidate must have robust business acumen, and the ability to quickly assess a new environment and develop solutions that support the business strategic and critical objectives along with cultural norms. This candidate must be creative with a judicious mindset along with the ability to turn concepts into action. This role requires a player/coach mentality, capable of thinking strategically as well as rolling up one’s sleeves and getting into the work. The successful candidate will be a change agent who is flexible, resilient, and able to thrive in a dynamic, rapid paced environment.
- 8+ years of experience in implementing enterprise solutions with at least one full life cycle implementation and thorough understanding of Compensation processes, best practices, and regulations
- Taking accountability for Workday Time Tracking deliverables by leading client engagements and teams to successful outcomes with a focus on supporting your team, client needs and generating value.
- Developing a reputation as a subject matter expert for all things Workday Time Tracking (as well as other modules if you desire)
- Leading the end-to-end design and configuration of the Workday Time Tracking solution for various clients across a range of industries.
- Providing guidance where possible on Time Tracking integrations and reports
- Helping to convert legacy data into Workday, and gain ongoing feedback from clients on the developed solution within an agile development environment
- Working across various stakeholder groups including end users, functional teams, operations, infrastructure and more to transfer knowledge and resolve problems.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to clearly and articulately identify and define problems and develop creative solutions to address client requirements.
- Focus on deliverables and client business priorities. Monitor progress, mitigate risks and confirm to key stakeholder expected outcomes and expectations
Bachelor’s Degree or relevant years of experience are required, preferably in relevant discipline. MBA or other advanced degree is an asset. You have Workday Time Tracking Certification.
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.