As a Senior Workday HCM lead, you will be a key contributor supporting our business strategy and executing it within the business units. You will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day administration of our HCM system and will be the subject matter expert on all HCM related issues for internal clients. In addition, you will help maximize technological capabilities to reduce manual processes and serve as a resource for process-improvement. The successful candidate must have a passion for creativity a clear understanding of desired business goals and objectives.
Role responsibilities include:
- Building Relationships: Develop key business relationships with all levels of management to ensure strategic, operational, and quality goals are achieved. Act as an adviser and subject matter expert to internal customers and to third party affiliates.
- Market Trend Analysis: Assess external market trends and conditions to identify opportunities and mitigate risks in the Workday Environment.
- Structured Sourcing Process: Lead the planning and execution of IT support, upgrades and projects sourcing.
- Team Development: Work with technical and functional professionals. Work with shared IT team to prioritize Saks Off 5th IT requirements and ensure minimal business disruption.
- Project Management: Open minded approach to working with innovative development techniques to drive IT support and initiatives.
- Innovation: Actively stay abreast of trends within IT and omni-channel as well as IT sourcing best practices.
The successful candidate should possesses a thorough understanding of Workday products and related multi-jurisdictional experience. This candidate must have robust business acumen, and the ability to quickly assess a new environment and develop solutions that support the business strategic and critical objectives along with cultural norms. This candidate must be creative with a judicious mindset along with the ability to turn concepts into action. This role requires a player/coach mentality, capable of thinking strategically as well as rolling up one’s sleeves and getting to work. The successful candidate will be a change agent who is flexible, resilient, and able to thrive in a dynamic, rapid paced environment.
- Minimum of 4-7 years’ experience in Workday, HR implementation and delivering high performing IT functions
- Assist with the management, development, ongoing maintenance, and technical support of the Workday HR System, including but not limited to HCM, Benefits, Core Compensation, Advanced Compensation, Performance Management, Absence Management, security and integrations
- Develop, implement, update and maintain the human resources information system (HRIS) to ensure data integrity and integration with other system
- Provide technical support on HRIS practices and innovations and ensures that all applications comply with legal requirements
- Manage the testing, implementation and maintenance of new or modified human resources systems to meet the organization's ongoing needs
- Configure, document and audit user security
- Focus on deliverables and client business priorities. Monitor progress, mitigate risks and confirm to key stakeholder expected outcomes and expectations
- Collaborate cross-functionally to document requirements, assess downstream impacts, configure and test new functionality or enhancements.
- Results-driven focus, with the ability to use logic and persuasion, rather than authority to be effective
Bachelor’s Degree or relevant years of experience are required, preferably in relevant discipline. MBA or other advanced degree is an asset. You have Workday payroll, HCM or Financial Certifications.