What This Position Is All About:
The successful candidate should have a quantifiable track record of success in delivering results within a large complex organization. He/she must have the ability to quickly assess a new environment and develop solutions that support the business strategy, critical objectives, and cultural norms. He/she must be creative with a strategic mindset along with the ability to turn concepts into action. He/she must have strong relationship building and influence skills, strong verbal, written communication skills and strong analytical and diagnostic skills
Who You Are:
- Translates strategic and tactical business plans into HR strategic and operational plans to implement a talent strategy that aligns to the needs of the business and organization.
- Within a global framework and under the direction of the Manager, HR, plans, develops, implements and directs all aspects of the HR function: retention, training and development, career-pathing, organizational design, compensation structures, benefits and reward programs, succession planning, organization development, HRIS, employee relations and other compliance and community initiatives
- Develops and applies methodologies and tools for evaluating the effectiveness of talent activities. Maps all talent processes and reviews for increasing effectiveness
- Introduces new ways of optimizing efficiency and effectiveness
- Oversees budgets/costs, analytics, dashboards/ROI metrics on the talent strategy and which will influence business decisions
- Defines and establishes policies and programs for the management of all talent related assets of the organization. Ensures that HR policies are aligned with overall business and strategic requirements of the organization
- Leads special projects and initiatives for key business areas and ensure deliverables are met on time
You also have:
- 6-8 years of total work experience, with at least 4 years of HRBP experience, handling an employee base of 200+ employees
- Ability to engage with stakeholders and business leadership
- Ability to think independently, strategically and systemically
- Ability to work in an ambiguous, complex, challenging and fast-paced environment
- Ability to problem solve and negotiate, and strong decision making skills
- Creative and conceptual thinking
- Analytical skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- High impact presentation skills to stakeholders
- Education- Bachelors Degree in any stream is mandatory
- A post graduate degree/diploma in HR from a Tier 1 Institute is highly desirable
As the Assistant Manger-HRBP, you will:
- Manage all strategic and operational aspects of Talent engagement, development, including design and end-to- end implementation of talent programs and processes for an organization with a global presence
- Responsible for Engagement by working closely with Learning and Development, Operations, Compensation & Benefits and collaborating with Recruitment to meet the organization's talent strategy and overall agenda, and ensure its smooth functioning
- Under the guidance of the HRBP Lead, executes the delivery of all HR programs, best practices and policies, strategic initiatives and tactical shared service delivery.
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from IT to Human Resources, Merchandising to Finance.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance