What This Position is All About
To provide support to stores on security issues in accordance with prescribed policies and procedures. Reporting serious incidents to the store leadership & Retail security team. Liaising with Law Enforcement as and when we require support.
Who You Are:
- Passionate about improving and learning new technologies
- Able to create a sense of community in the team and shares an open dialogue.
- Can be depended on unique mindsets and bringing new perspective to problem solving.
- Works in a challenging environment, driving positive outcomes and leading through results
You also have:
- Efficient communication with NA Law Enforcement/Emergency services at all times
- Capable enough to handle lead's responsibility during an absence - Both skill and implementation
- Accurate reporting of incidents according to the relevant crime types with Empathy towards colleagues
- Strong abilities to multi-tasking and able to work under pressure, display ownership delivering on commitment
- Potential to create process documents/SOP(s)/Review decks
- Skillset and willingness to cross train team - handholding
- Confident individual ability to make quick decisions at the right time without impacting the business
- Ability to manage and drive the shift performance along with individual responsibilities. Analyze the volumes
- Strong e-mail writing skills, quickly respond to the group leadership - Adhering to Timelines & Compliance
- Monitoring live store cameras and provide advisory actions
- Use process expertise to solve complex issues by working with the relevant teams/colleagues/vendors etc.
- Being updated about emergency & crisis information of North America/Canada and respond from a security perspective
- Flexible in working on Rotational shift
- Solves problems using innovation as a key consistently to excel operations
As the Associate, Asset protection Command Center, , you will:
- Store colleagues and Asset Protection Counterparts
- External Vendors, facilitators (Avigilon, Tyco, JCI)
- Retail Security team and other business support teams
- Law enforcement agencies & Emergency services (PD, Fire rescue etc.)
How Often You May Travel:
- As per business requirement
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from IT to Human Resources, Merchandising to Finance.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.