What This Position Is All About:
The Learning & Development manager is responsible for improving the productivity of the organization's employees. This position assesses developmental needs to drive learning initiatives and identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for employees. This position actively searches, creatively designs and implements effective methods to educate, enhance performance and recognize performance.
Who You Are:
- Conducts annual training needs assessment.
- Aligns L&D programs to needs of associates, business and objectives defined by the function.
- Develops and monitors spending against the departmental budget.
- Obtains and /or develops effective training materials utilizing a variety of media.
- Trains and coaches managers, supervisors and others involved in employee development efforts.
- Plans, organizes, facilitates and orders supplies for employee development and training events.
You also have:
- Works with the global Learning team to create alignment and utilize existing online and offline learning resources Works with external vendors to create customized learning solutions and creates opportunities for HBC India’s participation in external learning event
- Conducts follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results.
- Modifies programs as needed.
- Exemplifies the culture of the organization.
- Works effectively as a team member with other members of management and the HR staff.
As the Manager, Learning & Development you will:
- 6-8 years of relevant work experience in L&D
- Professional qualification/Certifications in the relevant field
- Strong focus on coaching and leadership development
- Has experience in building & delivering content for leadership teams
- Possesses Business Acumen, understands business strategy and aligns programs accordingly
- Effective & articulate communicator.
- Prior experience in a similar role, with high focus on a coaching culture
- Understanding of the Retail industry is highly desirable
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from IT to Human Resources, Merchandising to Finance.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance