Analyst, Store Systems
What This Position Is All About:
Analyst Windows Support Position - Store Systems provides support for retail store applications, hardware and peripherals in our Saks stores. This position is responsible to ensure all applications required for our stores to function are fully operational to sustain store operations and requires strong Windows O/S technical knowledge. The analyst will be required to respond to, resolve and document issues as they come in a timely manner.
You will be required to triage problems and escalate as needed to the development teams and work closely to come to resolution. The support analyst will require excellent problem solving skills, be able to understand IT system solution architecture and be able adapt quickly to new and different problems day to day.
Who You Are:
- You have a logical approach and process to problem solving
- You are a self-starter, can work independently and thrive in collaborative teams
- You are proactive in driving issues to closure and collaborate with peers to resolve
- You are able to think outside the box for problems of all varieties
- You possess strong communication skills to convey problems to your team and colleagues
- Your thrive in a busy, high-pace environment and can easily maintain your composure under pressure
- Understand how problems affect other areas of the company outside of the IT space
- You are able to create thorough technical documentation to leveraged by development and support teams
- You strive for excellence and lead with a business focus mindset
- You are a quick learner with the ability to learn new technologies
You Also Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1-3 years of experience in computer science / Information Technology and supporting large scale distributed Web / windows applications
- Retail experience is required with a knowledge of Web based application troubleshooting Strong command of Windows O/S, batch scripting, and SQL
- Must have experience in IIS,.Net,SQL,Oracle-basic, Powershell scripting & Production support L2/L3.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Operating systems:- Windows 2016/ 2019 & Windows Server
- Languages/tools:- IIS, .Net, SQLServer, windows service, Web Service, C# Windows BAT/CMD Script , Batch scripting Powershell scripting
- Software & Hardware:- Online Retails web / windows applications
- Concepts:- Windows 2016/ 2019 & Windows Server
Languages and Tools are a Plus:
ASP.NET, DB Visualizer,AWS, AZURE,windows Event Logs
As the Analyst, Stores You Will:
- Responsible for the 24/7 support of applications in the Retail Store Systems Area and will participating on a rotating on-call schedule for off-hour/weekend support
- Work with your team on creating technical support documentation used to manage and maintain the software
- Collaborate with the development teams to architect new solutions that your teams will eventually support
- Responsible for problem management and analysis to drive resolution to high volume recurring incidents to reduce overall incident volume
- Resolve end user inquiries in a timely manner and collaborate with HBC technology
Your Life and Career at Saks
- Be a part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance