What This Position Is All About:
The Director of Finance Operations will have the overall responsibility of strategizing, managing, and driving the service delivery within SFA PortCo at HBC India in support of SFA’s Accounts Payable, Sales Audit, Bank Card, Fraud Investigations, Record to Report, and Payroll processes.
This role will demonstrate exceptional business acumen in conceptualizing, leading, and executing finance strategies resulting in consistency and positive business impacts. The incumbent will be responsible for the overall quality of service delivery for the finance operations teams, including acting as an escalation point to resolve and correct any issues/concerns. This role requires interaction with executives in Finance, as well as working with leaders across teams.
You will report to the Vice President of Business Capabilities in India with a dotted line of reporting to the CFO in NY. This is a full-time position offered at the Director tier with a competitive salary and benefits.
Who You Are:
The successful candidate must be a proactive self-starter with a dynamic and resilient nature able to work and lead in a fast-paced. He/she will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to engage with stakeholders across the business and provide critical input to business teams. This individual will have a demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously with strict adherence to deadlines.
You also have:
- Chartered Accountant/MBA Finance with 15 years of work experience in MNCs, preferably Retail GCCs.
- Expertise in incubating global best practices in accounting and finance, driving process improvement projects, preferably in a GCC environment.
- Excellent record of accomplishment of developing high-performing teams and delivering impactful projects.
- Proven Finance leader skilled in collaboration and relationship building with large worldwide teams across highly matrixed organizations with experience communicating at an executive level.
- Demonstrates experience in managing a process-driven environment, including establishment and maintenance of SLAs/performance standards and process scorecards.
- Experience working with large ERP systems is required.
- Self-driven with high integrity.
As Director, Finance Operations you will:
- Lead the Accounts Payable, Sales Audit, Bank Card, Fraud Investigations, Record to Report, and Payroll processes for SFA PortCo at HBC India, based in Bangalore ensuring the function is operated efficiently and effectively and in compliance with business controls.
- Establish robust processes to support all of the operations to ensure alignment with organizational priorities and standards
- Ensure adherence to all the policies, internal controls and audit requirements, and service standards at all times
- Develop & maintain a process for tracking/monitoring process performance across all process areas, including establishing SLAs/performance standards and regular reporting of process metrics/performance.
- Drive a culture of continuous process improvement and innovation.
How Often You May Travel: On a need basis.
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
NOTE: HBC welcomes all applicants for this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.