Trainee, Bankcard Admin
What This Position is All About:
Process involves handling customer disputes/Inquiries relating to card transactions for third party credit cards Handling customer disputes and inquiries. Ensure adherence to Sales Audit / Bankcard policies, internal controls and audit requirements, and service standards at all times.
Who You Are:
- Generates a variety of approaches to problem solving including and new and novel ideas
- Comfortable with change and challenging convention
- Inspires others with their vision and sense of purpose
- Build Morale and the spirit of the team, Shares wins and success
You Also Have
- Financial aptitude with minimum 1-3 years of work experience in Corporate Finance with MNCs/GICs, with preference to Retail industry
- Experience in Oracle ERP (Oracle Fusion Preferred) and back card processing systems (TD, Amex, Chase, Paypal etc.)
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
This individual will have a demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously with strict adherence to deadlines.
- Demonstrated expertise in design and implementation of financial processes and technolog
- Working experience in Card processing including involvement with the following: chargeback processing & analytics, card processing administration
- Prior experience in all Accounts Payable functions
- Basic knowledge in banking principles and Cards related business, revenue generation areas, etc is preferred
As a Trainee, Bankcard Admin
- Analyze and research all discrepancies/exceptions in the process
- Collaborate with the global team to manage processing backlogs and expedite as required to resolve issues impacting bankcard processing
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting on chargebacks and related costs
- Respond to store inquiries (chargebacks, disputes), including resolving any escalated issues
- Ensure completion of accurate and complete accounting activity for the bankcards at banners
- Protect the assets of the company by ensuring that all policies/procedures/regulations pertaining to the administration and processing of bankcard
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance (Full-time)
Office Hours: Shifts can vary based on organizational needs.
Your Life and Career at Saks:
? Be a part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
? Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
? A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance