What This Position Is All About:
Analyst, QA will be responsible for day-to-day test preparation and test execution activities. Analyst will be responsible for the validation of front-end and back-end systems as well as performing web and mobile automation as and when required. This includes understanding processes and functionality, knowledge of the overall system, mapping of required interfaces, and understanding of data requirements. This role requires the individual to work closely with QA manager and/or QA lead in the creation and execution of test deliverables, analysis of test results, detection and documentation of defects, and validation of bug fixes.
Who You Are:
- A Hybrid QA open to work on both Manual as well as Automation testing based on work demand.
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Attention to detail.
- Good understanding of testing methodologies and testing processes.
- Understands software development life cycle process and various testing techniques including a proficiency in system testing.
You Also Have:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field .
- Possesses a minimum of 1-3 years of QA experience.
- Good experience in defining and implementing Mobile Automation frameworks.
- Test Automation experience - app. preferred (IOS and Android)
- Experience in Automation using selenium web driver.
- 2-3 yrs. experience in Designing and developing automated scripts for functional, regression, sanity and integration testing using Selenium Webdriver.
- Experience in testing API's for backend and front end (REST, SOAP or application proprietary API's).
- API Automation experience.
- Extensive experience working in Agile methodology
- Developed manual test cases for Mobile Native applications for IOS and Android.
- Perform functional / End to End / Regression testing as needed to get the team objectives completed and projects delivered.
- Proficient in Test management tools like JIRA, ALM etc.
- Experience in Retail E-commerce is an added advantage.
As the Analyst, QA You Will:
- Creation of testing artifacts including but not limited to test cases, test scripts, test conditions, and expected test results (Manual+Automation).
- Mapping of test cases to business requirements and functional designs.
- Documentation of test execution results.
- Performing negative testing.
- Troubleshooting and reviewing log/queues.
- Documentation of defects.
- Attending daily stand-up meetings with onshore team.
- Using appropriate QA test management tools.
- Creating test results and defect reports.
- Working with onshore teams to obtain needful information.
Your Life and Career at Saks
- Be a part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance