Who we are:
As North America’s oldest startup and Canada’s purpose-driven digital marketplace, The Bay is on a high-growth mission to rewrite the rules of retail to help Canadians live a colorful life. If you believe in the power of our iconic brand and thrive on problem-solving at scale, we want you to join our team.
At The Bay, smart, high-performing team members will challenge you to learn and grow every day. We value ambitious work and great ideas grounded in data and insights. We're looking for talented people who love a fast-paced environment, embrace change, and are looking to make an impact with groundbreaking ideas.
We are building a digital-first company and brand for a diverse world and we need an inclusive team to reach our potential. We strongly encourage applications from everyone to come and join a winning team that supports diverse thinking and demonstrates innovation, energy, creativity, and vision every day.
You can learn more and view available positions in Bengaluru, by visiting https://www.hbcindiacareers.com/.
What This Position Is All About:
Help HBC deliver high-quality, trend-right, and luxury merchandise to our Store and Online customers! By performing various Inventory allocation tasks, you will make sure the right products are at the stores at the right time. You will also work with a wide range of Buyers & Planners from our headquarters and world-renowned Brands to turn ideas into great merchandise.
Who You Are:
As the Trainee Replenishment Analyst, you will:
HBC Supply Chain/ Replenishment
1. Three year degree or equivalent experience
2. 2+ years of relevant allocation, inventory management or supply chain experience
2. Strong analytical, forecasting, problem solving, and detail orientation
3. Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel)
4. Ability to manage large sets and interpret data
5. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Good to haves:
1. Relevant experience in managing an apparel/fashion business
2. Working experience in dealing with NA clients
3. MBA or other post graduations
Are there specific certifications required for the role:
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.