What This Position Is All About:
Reports to Asst Manager - Inventory Allocation, Saks. Works closely with Merchandising Planning, Buying teams in North America and other teams as necessary.
Who You Are:
- Generates a variety of approaches to problem solving including and new and novel ideas
- Comfortable with change and challenging convention
- Inspires others with their vision and sense of purpose
- Build Morale and the spirit of the team, Shares wins and success
You also have:
- Graduate/PG with 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience. Preference will be work experience in retail industry with working knowledge in supply chain
- Analytical, Advanced excel, problem solving skills and knowledge on forecasting
- Data management and interpretation using statistical concepts
- Strong planning and operational skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Proficiency in excel and good knowledge of other MS Office tools
- Ability to work well with others and contribute to a positive environment.
- Highly motivated and committed to the development of high-quality work
As the Inventory Analyst, you will
- Core execution: Creating accurate reports for the assigned business area
- Collaborate with Planners and Buyers to manage Replenishment inventory through accurate forecasting and rectifying all relevant components to achieve department in stock goals..
- Historical Analysis: Analyze and summarize business performance of product categories, monitor sales, inventory, margin and other factors affecting In-stocks & profitability.
- Operation: End to end ownership of categories. Ownership of business and operational metric for the team.
- Execute Strategies: Execute strategies to drive supply chain initiates to support alternative forms of fulfilment
- Communication: Ensure timely and proactive communication with key stakeholders
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at Saks:
? Be a part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
? Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
? A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance