What This Position is All About?
Ensure adherence to Sales Audit policies, internal control / audit requirements, and service standards
Who you are
- A proactive self-starter with a dynamic and resilient nature able to work and lead in a fast-paced.
- Ability to work in an ambiguous, complex, challenging and fast-paced environment.
- The candidate will have demonstrated the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously with strict adherence to deadlines.
You Also Have
- B.Com or BBM (Finance or Accounting specialization Mandatory)
- Basic financial aptitude with minimum 3 to 6 years of work experience with Retail industry preferably MNCs/GICs, (Sales Audit function working knowledge will be an added bonus)
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good organizational & Excellent communication skills
As an Sr. Associate, Sales Audit you will:-
- Ensure adherence to Sales Audit policies, internal control / audit requirements, and service standards
- Achieve daily Sales Audit processing targets including:
- Exception handling (missing, reject, offline)
- Process POS adjustments, Balance DC sales, cash settlement
- Analyze Unmatched Debit and Credit Card Transactions
- Sales Clearing, Cash Clearing and Accounts Reconciliations
- Investigate POS difference reports and Over/short
- Reconcile unmatched bank card and gift card transactions
- Prepare reconciliations and period end journal entries
- Provide Sales Audit reporting – daily, weekly, monthly and on-demand
- Actively participate in the month end close process to ensure accurate and timely financial statements
- Continual process review to develop best practices and identify systematic improvements
- Ensure to coordinate with the IT team on system downtime
- Be a part of Testing as and when required .
Your Life and Career at Saks:
- Be a part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
Thank you for your interest in Saks. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Saks welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used