What This Position Is All About:
Reporting to the HRIS Manager and working closely with the HR technology team, the HRIS Analyst plays a pivotal role in supporting the HR Teams in using our HRIS systems correctly and assists them in resolving any problems they may have. With a passion for helping others, the candidate must be an effective communicator with excellent system skills and the ability to hone in on a problem to resolve it quickly.
As an Analyst, you will:
- Manage Support tickets for Oracle Fusion, and the HR Ticketing system (preferably Cherwell) to support the HR Team.
- Complete basic support requests in Oracle Fusion while learning how to complete more complicated ones with support from the HRIS Team
- Log IT tickets in ITSM for the Vendor team to resolve issues in the HR Ticketing system and coordinate until closed
- Support the HRIS Manager on any functional enhancement requests (modules include Core HR, Employee Central, Onboarding, Compensation, Absence Management, and Taleo Integration)
- Support activities identified in the HRIS Roadmap and governance strategy in partnership with IT, Security and business stakeholders
- Maintain system processes and requirements within configuration workbooks
- Build basic reports in Oracle Fusion, to pull data to resolve problems
- Review and assist with updating HRIS with HDL files loads, such as salary changes, checklist allocation, etc.
- Participate in internal data governance audit reviews; identify and share requested improvements and ensure system users follow best practice approach
- Assist with internal and external audit requests
- Has a high degree of understanding and adherence of the confidentiality of information
- Maturity to be able to organize themselves to complete critical tasks first and rank less critical tasks correctly