What This Position is All About?
The process involves Knowledge of general accounting procedures, Journal posting, accounts payable, and vendor relations. Ensure adherence to Bankcard policies, internal controls and audit requirements, and service standards at all times.
As an Associate, Licensee Billing
- Analyze and research all discrepancies/exceptions in the process
- Ensure timely posting transactions to Journals and Ledger
- Ensure preparing monthly settlements and reconciliation
- Review and verification of vendor contract details to set up a vendor in the AP and Leased system
- Entering and updating vendor invoices in AP system
- Maintaining confidentiality of organizational and vendor information
- Collaborate with the global team to manage processing backlogs and expedite as required to resolve issues impacting bankcard/sales audit processing
- Respond to Onshore (Business Unit Team) and vendor inquiries (chargebacks, disputes), including resolving any escalated issues
- Ensure completion of accurate and complete accounting activities
- Protect the assets of the company by ensuring that all policies/procedures/regulations pertaining to the administration and processing of bankcard