Senior Analyst, Salesforce Admin
Who We Are:
Saks is a world-renowned luxury ecommerce destination. The company’s unique approach combines a focus on the digital customer experience with a strong connection to a network of extraordinary stores that extends that seamless experience into the real world.
On its website and app, Saks offers an unparalleled selection of curated merchandise across fashion for women and men, beauty, jewelry, home décor and more. In addition to the shopping experience, customers come to Saks for inspiring editorial content, access to digital stylists, lifestyle experiences and other world-class services. The company is currently in the midst of a dramatic expansion, driven by significant enhancements to its platforms and offerings, with the goal of becoming the preeminent destination for luxury internationally.
This full-time Senior Salesforce Administrator will be at the center of supporting Saks Contact Center agents and pivotal in the support and development of the key platform that they use and our number one priority of ensuring our clients receive an excellent customer experience with every interaction they have with us. The team member in this position will need to be analytical and organized in their thought process, with the ability to work across internal departments and vendor partners alike.
As the Sr. Salesforce Administrator, you will be responsible for proactively supporting the configuration of our Salesforce Service Cloud instance, analyzing requirements, creating reports and dashboards, training employees and developing data quality strategies for data governance. You will also become a vital participant in the roadmap decision-making process for future enhancements and releases, representing the agent and their experience in key discussions/decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent training/experience
- 4-7 years of experience in Information Technology developing and supporting large scale distributed applications.
- 3+ years of supporting experience of enterprise systems including CRM, SFA, or ERP
- Contact Center experience is a plus
- Proven technical acumen to translate business requirements into functional design
- Ability to listen carefully, fully understanding requirements and pain points and apply strong analytical skills to the problem solving efforts
- Ability to think critically and manage competing priorities and balance multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Exposure to Salesforce.com configuration and customer development
- Salesforce.com Certifications (Admin and/or Consultant, Developer is a plus)
- Understanding of XML, SQL, and enterprise application integration is preferred
- Proven advanced Microsoft Excel skills (formulas, data cleansing and data manipulation), along with being proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite)
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to beginning employment.
- Workforce and Platform Optimization
- Support new and existing Salesforce user base with questions and issues across Service Cloud
- Maintain, prioritize and report on user request backlog
- Work with internal customers to gather requirements and implement configuration changes including definition of workflow, approval processes and customer object implementation
- Partner with Training Team to develop and maintain training materials and training curriculum for all users
- Document system configuration and administrative processes
- Keep abreast of Salesforce releases (3x a year), features and best practices. Make recommendations to leadership regarding implementation and change management
- Provision of New Users, Queue(s) Management, Profiles/Roles Adjustments
- Ability to update Case Types, Categories and Process Builder functionalities
- Perform quality assurance testing as needed
- Map out current state of processes and help to advise on future state experience for agents
- Partner with Product Owner, Technology and Implementation teams to align on business requirements and timelines for future enhancements
- Assist in the development of agile sprints that align to the enhancements list with internal stakeholders, ensuring proper representation of the agent experience in the discussion of enhancement releases
- Developed List Views, Reports, Dashboards to help contact center operations team manage against their KPIs and deliverables within Service Cloud
- Adjusting existing reports based on evolving business needs
- Partner with Contact Center Data Team to develop / improve the reporting models that feed automation and dashboards for daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting
- Effectively manage interactions with stakeholders including setting expectations, holding meetings and ongoing project updates leveraging strong program and project management skills (including detail-oriented, ability to organize, plan and execute while leading cross functional teams
Your Life and Career at Saks:
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- An amazing employee discount