Senior Analyst - Production Support/Help Desk
Who We Are:
Saks is a world-renowned luxury ecommerce destination. The company’s unique approach combines a focus on the digital customer experience with a strong connection to a network of extraordinary stores that extends that seamless experience into the real world.
On its website and app, Saks offers an unparalleled selection of curated merchandise across fashion for women and men, beauty, jewelry, home décor and more. In addition to the shopping experience, customers come to Saks for inspiring editorial content, access to digital stylists, lifestyle experiences and other world-class services. The company is currently in the midst of a dramatic expansion, driven by significant enhancements to its platforms and offerings, with the goal of becoming the preeminent destination for luxury internationally.
What This Position Is All About
Senior Analyst, Production Support/Help Desk will be responsible for managing Level 2 escalations for technical issues experienced within the contact centers.
A hands-on senior member of the team responsible for technical support, support the lead and mentorship of junior team members.
Who You Are:
- Ability to act with a customer focus mindset and great at identifying problems.
- Works in a challenging environment while driving positive outcomes.
- Strong technology background
- At least 3 years of experience with Salesforce Service cloud systems
- Should have some working knowledge in testing as well
- Have a problem-solving approach and maintain a timeline.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Is able to mentor people when needed.
You Also Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or any IT related field.
- 4-7 years of experience in Information Technology developing and supporting large scale distributed applications.
- At least 2 years of experience in the capacity of a senior development engineer or senior support engineer.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Cloud and associated technologies.
- Previous Retail, Finance & Merchandising systems experience is an added advantage.
As Senior Help desk Analyst, You Will:
- Plan and drive the Technical support arm to serve the contact centers.
- Aid the leaders with Delivery Management and handle Production incident Management with other team members.
- Help improve the overall contribution and effectiveness of the team by relentlessly focusing on improved delivery and timeliness.
Your Life and Career at Saks
- Be a part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance.