Associate, Sales Audit
What This Position is All About
Ensure adherence to Sales Audit policies, internal control / audit requirements, and service standards
Who You are
- A proactive self-starter with a dynamic and resilient nature able to work and lead in a fast-paced.
- Ability to work in an ambiguous, complex, challenging and fast-paced environment.
- The candidate will have demonstrated the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously with strict adherence to deadlines
You Also Have
- B.Com or BBM (Finance or Accounting specialization Mandator)
- Basic financial aptitude with minimum 2 to 4 years of work experience with Retail industry preferably MNCs/GICs, (Sales Audit function working knowledge will be an added bonus)
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good organizational & Excellent communication skills
As an Associate, Sales Audit you will :-
- Ensure adherence to Sales Audit policies, internal control / audit requirements, and service standards
- Achieve daily Sales Audit processing targets including:
- Exception handling (missing, reject, offline)
- Process POS adjustments, Balance DC sales, cash settlement
- Analyze Unmatched Debit and Credit Card Transactions
- Sales Clearing, Cash Clearing and Accounts Reconciliations
- Investigate POS difference reports and Over/short
- Reconcile unmatched bank card and gift card transactions
- Prepare reconciliations and period end journal entries
- Provide Sales Audit reporting – daily, weekly, monthly and on-demand
- Actively participate in the month end close process to ensure accurate and timely financial statements
- Continual process review to develop best practices and identify systematic improvements
- Ensure to coordinate with the IT team on system downtime
Your Life and Career at Saks:
- Be a part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance