What you will do
This position will be part of the Integrations team responsible for designing and developing integrations in the MuleSoft Platform. Responsible for the technical quality, governance (ensuring compliance) and operationalization of the integration solutions.
The MuleSoft Developer will work closely with Business Systems Analysts and Functional Analysts to vet, design, and develop integrations that will impact operational activities across all pillars of our organization
Who you are
- Design and develop enterprise services using RAML in Mule, REST based APIs, SOAP Web Services and use of different mule connectors
- Configure APIs, proxy endpoints, API portals and API analytics based on technical specifications with MuleSoft API manager
- Collaborate with enterprise and infrastructure architects to integrate applications.
- Ensure that the design and subsequent integration meet security and QA standards once implemented.
- Analyze application reports to ensure that functionality and performance meets all product and service level requirements.
- Lead API lifecycle development; responsible for software development and code quality.
- Responsible for mapping and designing specifications for transformation between API Gateway and backend service.
- Work closely with business partners, architects, and technical groups to review, design, and implement requirements and strategy.
- Stay apprised to the latest trends in enterprise integration platforms.
You Also Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Information Technology or related subject
- 2-4 years of professional IT experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience developing and supporting enterprise integrations.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with MuleSoft Any Point Platform
- Must be certified in Mule 3 4.0
- Should have experience in Mule version 3 onwards in MuleSoft ESB, MuleSoft Cloud hub.
- Should have been part of at least one MuleSoft implementation from design to development or Migration from any other product to MuleSoft.
- Expertise in Java integration frameworks Spring Integration and web services, REST APIs and MuleSoft API
- MuleSoft Anypoint studio extensive hands-on experience designing with AnyPoint Studio and related Mule components (Mule ESB, ETLs, flows, Dataweave, Filtering, exception handling, API management)
- Deep understanding of REST, HTTP, MQ, JSON, XML and SOA
- Work with multiple stakeholders to define integration and API scope and specifications for a large-scale transformation program by running a detailed assessment and discovery
- Strong verbal and written communication skills at all levels
- Ability to work independently in dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experience with Agile implementation methodologies.
- Knowledge on Cloud infrastructure and general IT concepts
Your Life and Career at Saks
- Be a part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance