QA Analyst - Store Technology
What This Position Is All About:
The QA Analyst will be responsible for the testing phases for store systems projects and initiatives, ensuring that the final product meets the requirements and expectations of our business stakeholders.
The role requires hands-on QA expertise, ability to take initiative, develop, and evolve our QA processes. The right candidate will be able to analyze the systems to determine what to test, the priority of those tests and the best way to test.
The QA Analyst will be able to validate system functionality from the perspective of the business user and external customers to ensure the final product suits the business needs of the stores organization.
Who You Are:
- Proficient on system testing techniques and testing tools
- Possess confidence in making judgment calls in resolving problems
- Experience with relational and document-oriented databases
- Experience with testing business enterprise applications
- Possess strong communication skills
- Understanding of general in store experience and customer focus
- Drives for results
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills, as well as a strong self starter
You Also Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related field of study
- Software testing certifications, preferred
- Strong experience with QA processes and Methodologies
- Ability to estimate test effort
- Ability to identify and track defects
- Ability to monitor/measure testing progress
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in software testing methodologies and software development life cycle process
- Good understanding of the various testing techniques
- Good documentation skills
- Familiarity with Windows devices
- Hands on experience in POS Implementation and testing skills
- E2E Testing experience of POS with upstream and downstream systems.
- Working knowledge of one or more programming or scripting languages
- At least 3 years of cumulative manual and/or automation testing experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in analyzing business requirements and use cases
Languages and Tools are a Plus:
Shift timings: 2 PM to 11 PM IST
As a QA Analyst, you will:
- Perform functional testing at various levels (component, system, system integration, E2E, user acceptance) utilizing techniques such as exploratory, black box, white box, browser compatibility, parallel testing
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure that all objectives are met.
- Develop and document test cases based on business requirements, functional and technical requirements, user stories and business use cases
- Identify test approach for business, functional and technical requirements
- Participate in developing test strategy
- Use test management applications/tools
- Identify, prioritize, document and track defects
- Provide defects reports, test status updates and QA signoffs
- Collaborate with global cross functional teams
Your Life and Career at Saks
- Be a part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance