Associate, Merch AP
What This Position Is All About:
The Vendor Relations team supports the management of resolving Accounts Payable related queries received through email from vendors and internal partners such as merchants, finance leadership in North America and other business groups. The vendor relations team also ensures timely processing of merchandise invoices and works with the concerned team for discrepancy resolution. This position proactively addresses situations, creates a good rapport with business partners and has a positive approach towards constant improvement. The position will report to the Team Leader – Vendor Relations.
Who You Are:
- Very good written and verbal communication to handle internal stakeholders from North America
- Three way matching of Merchandise invoices, identifying and resolving variances in reconciliation
- Ability to handle escalated issues in a composed, yet result-oriented manner
- Driving daily operations with consistent focus on productivity and quality
You also have:
- Good excel skills
- Good analytical skills
- Finance graduation
As the Associate, Vendor Relations, you will:
- Ensure queries are addressed timely and accurately
- Discrepancies in the Merchandise 3 Way matching are identified and resolved by collaborating with various business groups
- Identifying irregularities in the process and highlighting them to the team leader
Your Life and Career at Saks
- Be a part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance