Who we are:
As North America’s oldest startup and Canada’s purpose-driven digital marketplace, The Bay is on a high-growth mission to rewrite the rules of retail to help Canadians live a colorful life. If you believe in the power of our iconic brand and thrive on problem-solving at scale, we want you to join our team.
At The Bay, smart, high-performing team members will challenge you to learn and grow every day. We value ambitious work and great ideas grounded in data and insights. We're looking for talented people who love a fast-paced environment, embrace change, and are looking to make an impact with groundbreaking ideas.
We are building a digital-first company and brand for a diverse world and we need an inclusive team to reach our potential. We strongly encourage applications from everyone to come and join a winning team that supports diverse thinking and demonstrates innovation, energy, creativity, and vision every day.
You can learn more and view available positions in Bengaluru, by visiting https://www.hbcindiacareers.com/.
Who You Are:
- Generates a variety of approaches to problem solving including and new and novel ideas
- Comfortable with change and challenging convention.
- Inspires others with their vision and sense of purpose
- Build Morale and the spirit of the team, Shares wins and success.
- You have a can-do attitude and a curious mindset
- Approach your work through the lens of the customer to drive in-store and digital business
As the Trainee Replenishment Analyst, you will:
- Manage Vendor Relationship
- Work closely with the vendor & merchant team ensuring the strategy for regular business, launches, and transition is managed
- Have weekly communication with the vendor to ensure the level of stock and react when needed. Review any opportunity and upcoming promotions
- Provide the Planning team with any analysis needed for the business
- Work with vendor and prepare & review allocation for all promotions
- Analysis of flow product, purchase orders, sales, etc. in order to improve replenishment allocations
- Develop strategies relating to flow of product
- Adhere to business processes related to the position and offer suggestions for improvement where possible including analysis of store and sku productivity and any +/- recommendations.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Prepare collaborative forecasting
- Review merchandise quantification & allocation
- Inventory management – review WOS, model stocks and suggest stock balancing (RTV/transfers)
- Review DCM parameters and maintenance of AR items (new items & updates)
- Manage buy plans/order flows
- Create/Review allocations for all types of orders
- Make purchase order changes (dates, quantity, UPC’s etc
- Create/Track purchase orders and monitor fill rates
- Partners with Buyer to develop assortment plan, reconciling top down / bottom up financial plans across all categories
- Owns post-season analysis and drafts learnings with Buyer
- Reviews items exceptions with Buyer
HBC Supply Chain/ Replenishment
- Manages Open-to-Buy for repeat business including AR, VMI, Central stock
- Liaises with Logistics regarding flow needs
1. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
2. Strong analytical, forecasting, problem solving, and detail orientation
3. Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel)
4. Ability to manage large sets and interpret data
5. MBA or other post graduations
Good to haves:
1. Relevant experience in managing an apparel/fashion business
2. Working experience in dealing with NA clients
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.